Kryo Serialization sample
What does the sample do?
This sample provides an implementation of a custom serialization scheme
which uses the Kryo
library for serializing and deserializing Java objects.
How do I use it?
- First you will need to build the serialization scheme extension: from a shell or comand prompt in KryoSerializer/ type: ./build.sh (on Linux), build.bat (on Windows) or ant build
- This will create the file KryoSerializer.jar
- For each JPPF node, server and client that you use, add KryoSerialzer.jar, along with all the jars in KryoSerializer/lib, to the classpath
- For each node, server and client, edit the JPPF configuration file and add the following property:
# Use the Kryo serializer as JPPF serialization scheme
jppf.object.serialization.class = org.jppf.serialization.kryo.KryoSerialization
- example configuration files are provided in KryoSerializer/config
- when this is done, the JPPF is ready to work with Kryo serialization
Sample's source files
I have additional questions and comments, where can I go?
There are 2 privileged places you can go to: