The open source
JPPF 3.3.1 patch 01
Description (included readme.txt):This patch fixes the bugs [JPPF-140 Node class loader's resource cache should perform proper cleanup]
and [JPPF-145 Node execution manager does not clean up the data provider after job execution].
To appply this patch:
1. unzip "jppf-3.3.1-patch-01.zip"
2. to patch a JPPF node:
- copy the file "jppf-common-node.jar" to your node's library folder,
to replace the previous version of the file.
- restart your JPPF node.
3. to patch a JPPF server:
- copy the files "jppf-common-node.jar", "jppf-common.jar" and "jppf-server.jar"
to your server's library folder, to replace the previous version of these files.
- restart your JPPF server.
4. to patch a JPPF client or admin console:
- copy the files "jppf-common-node.jar" and "jppf-common.jar" to your application's
library folder, to replace the previous versions of these files.
- restart your JPPF application.
This patch also contains the new sources in separate jar files: "jppf-common-node-src.jar",
"jppf-common-src.jar" and "jppf-server-src.jar"
|Copyright © 2005-2016 JPPF.org||Tweet|