The open source
JPPF 3.1.2 patch 01
Description (included readme.txt):This patch provides fixes the following bugs:
- [JPPF-56 Bad initialization of management broadcast information]
- [JPPF-57 Driver management port not used in the client when SSL is enabled]
To appply this patch:
1. unzip "jppf-3.1.2-patch-01.zip"
2. to patch a JPPF server:
- copy the file "jppf-server.jar" in your server's library folder, to replace
the previous versions of the files.
- restart your JPPF server.
3. to patch a JPPF client or admin console:
- copy the file "jppf-client.jar" in your client application's library folder,
to replace the previous versions of the files.
- restart your JPPF application.
This patch also contains the new sources in separate jar files,
"jppf-client-src.jar" and "jppf-server-src.jar"
|Copyright © 2005-2016 JPPF.org||Tweet|